Oehrten in Kirchspiel Maholm, Wierland
The manor, first mentioned in 1489, belonged to the noble families of Clapier de Colongue and von Winkler. In the 1880s, a two-storey historicist extension and a tower were added to the simple single-storey main building. Today, the building is used as a community centre and the seat for the local government.
By the historical distribution the manor was in Viru-Nigula Parish in Virumaa County. By the present administrative distribution it belongs to the Rägavere Municipality in Lääne-Virumaa County.
The Ulvi Manor is home for culture activities, post office, library, youth centre.